Saturday 3 June 2017

How the Top 5 Technology Companies Make Money

This chart show how the top 5 technology companies in the world make their money.

Although I am a trained engineer, one of the biggest lessons I learned from the building of the Pyramids of Egypt was that they only existed because the emperor wanted one.

Know how the companies you work with make money helps you plan your own strategies.

Amazon is into online retail and that is why they removed all barriers to getting paid on the Amazon store.

Today, I have 3 books selling on the Amazon store. I also use Amazon Web Services for all my online needs. Surprisingly, Amazon doesn't have an office and I hope they never do.

The contamination of Nigerian contact will kill their brand in Nigeria.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment